nice good quality tutorial for beginners. stop using aim hacks though.
Umm... I apparently don't understand what you mean, thanks for the review though, hehe.
Don't listen to Dima-todd, I got 17 out of 20 on my first try. The game was visually pleasing and had originality. Also, the seizure definition that Dima pointed out is such a minuscule point. Pay no attention.
I can't see how you can call a game so early in it's infancy "innovative". Before you declare it so, make a reason why it should be called that. All of your features have been done over many times. So unless you can think up something no one else has done, the game is sub-par. Graphics are OK, if a little slow in animation. The soundtrack got annoying after a while. The game's mechanics were horrible. Two attacks with only one "power" variation of each? Also, a player could just sit there with their guard up the entire time which makes the game as slow as hell. Speaking of slow, the most time I spent in the game was walking towards player 2 in the beginning of the match. Only two modes of gameplay hurts this game also.
Overall, I give it an F for eFfort. Take a look at Newgrounds Rumble. Now that's the kind of quality that is appreciated here.
Thanks for the review, we will work on new moves and unlockable features, The Guard up event that you mention is something we need to fix, maybe take some points of for that, as for the Innovative tittle that I gave the game it was because of the One-for-all popularity bar, the Rumble and the special attack screens, I am not aware that any game has had any of those Features the way we presented them, but I could be wrong, but anyways thanks for the review, and I hope that after some additions we make you can find the game much more interesting.
Excellent addition to the TD genre.
Reasons not to listen to some people:
1. The game wasn't hard at all for anyone who has played a Warcraft TD game before, so I can't understand how people cant get beyond the low levels.
2. The wave count was fine, that's how it is supposed to be with a TD.
How the game could be better the next time around:
1. Either more types of towers or different "races". If you've played Azure Tower Defense on Warcraft or any game to that effect, that's what I'm getting at.
2. Lag. The game tends to lag when there are too many mobs or towers on the screen. I personally don't know much about Flash, but I'm sure there is a way to reduce it.
3. One more suggestion: Minigames. Short games in between levels in which to rack up a player's cash. Yes, yet another Azure TD reference, but it is key to keeping players' attention and breaking the monotony, not that the game is boring though. : )
I hope this helps!
loved the colors and the handling was excellent. not the most innovative game, but good nonetheless. one question though: what was with the black level on the ball game? the camera didn't move!
a little extra thought would have been good mmmmk?
Needs: Music, more sound effects, crowd (cheering?), run option, catch option, teammates. Other than that, it was ok, but ok isn't what NG needs right now.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.