Here-Is-No-WhyHere-Is-No-Why

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

CoreyStuckInPurgatory I CoreyStuckInPurgatory I

EXCELLENT

This is one amazing flash animation guys, it might be the next big series on NG! I have no complaints at all. Everything is of great quality, especially the soundtrack! the use of SP was great in the descending into hell scene : )

dark light episode 1 dark light episode 1

ugh,,

The sound was pretty bad, the music was too soft and the sound effects (sword slashes etc.) were too loud. I do not know if English is your "second language" or you are just lazy, but for the love of God fix the script. I ended up laughing uncontrollably at the really bad lines.

TDB Intro 2 TDB Intro 2

nice

yes, the animation style has been done before, and very successfully (i can't remember the artist's name at the moment). Good humor, although I think the joke got stale after a bit. The best part was when he kept watching even though he was clearly appalled. The chapstick made me crack up (yeah I know, that was a bad one).

ShadowMaginis responds:

Thanx! yeah i dont think iv ever seen this style myself. But its hard to be original these days. anyway, glad you got a laugh out of it. the others wont be all the same so hopefully youll like those better...thanx for the comment!

Godzilla┬┤s 50th years Godzilla┬┤s 50th years

remember...

...Anyone can make a slide show. Flash isn't supposed to be used like Powerpoint.

Shi-Gu responds:

maybe -.-

Bad Stuff 2 Bad Stuff 2

mmmmmk.

So, style: not bad. Humor: none whatsoever. If I was six, i could image this being funny.